Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 32

Thread: Take Heart It's NOT our Fault!

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Judy 2's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 19th, 2002
    Posts
    41
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Kudos to your daughters for a great story in pictures! I especially love Marisol rising out of the box with "The Code"; the girls sitting on the couch and looking through the catalog; and the actual code on the desk in front of Marisol in the computer "scene"! I love it. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

    Judy

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Candie D's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 13th, 2004
    Posts
    113
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That has to be THE funniest album I have ever seen! What a great little imagination your DD has! I loved it...now I KNOW how all these boxes keep arriving at my door step! Ihave several dolls in hiding...I think they come out of their boxes at night and work THE CODE!

  3. #13
    Inactive Member lieu2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 21st, 2003
    Posts
    354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh that is too funny.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member vew-tori's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What a great way to start my day! [img]smile.gif[/img] Your DD's did a great job! My girls are sitting here looking so innocent. The laptop is only a few feet away from them. Maybe I should check my account - Na - I love surprises!

    Thanks again!

  5. #15
    Inactive Member gritsmommyof5's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 26th, 2004
    Posts
    301
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That is soooooooooooooooo cute!

  6. #16
    Inactive Member adriana82's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2004
    Posts
    158
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    HILARIOUS!!!! You are so creative! I can't wait to show my mom tonight! Maybe she will understand better... [img]redface.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That was GREAT!!! and so funny!!! I loved it!!!! Your girls did a great job!!! So now if more boxes come... you cannot blaim them! As you see in the pics the evidence is there, it was the DOLLS!!! [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img]

  8. #18
    Inactive Member QNPoohBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    1,460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    HAHA so cute! They all look so sweet and innocent!

  9. #19
    Inactive Member jrtmom3274's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13th, 2004
    Posts
    800
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I can't breathe! Too, too funny!
    I know I would just love your girls; who couldn't love a kid who came up with something this clever?!

  10. #20
    Inactive Member MareGathersWords's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 13th, 2004
    Posts
    103
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That is so cute!

    Maybe I shouldn't leave Kit and Kirsten alone in that chair by the comp.... [img]eek.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •